Friday 23 March 2018

School Leaders & House Captains

These are the school leaders standing with the Principal, and the senior team leader.
The certificates contained a school leader badge.
This is the School Leaders & House Captains sitting together for another photo
Outside.


Here is a photo of the house captains only. 


Here is the photo of the school leaders with their certificates.

And this photo is special, It's a picture of me( Ruby) and my Mum sitting together.
With my certificate.
The house captains, after they received their certificates.
Their are 7 house captains for 4 houses. 2 for Red house, 2 for Blue, 2 for Green, and 2 for Yellow,
but one of the 8 house captains are away.











A Presentation by Ruby.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Liam here from yaldhurst school well done on becomeing house capains did it feel cool to become a house leader on tueday I became a sports leader and I am a year 7 in rimu class well done

    from yaldhurst school
    from Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Liam
    I'm Ruby and I help out to reply for Room 4 Kahikatea Hub.
    Thanks for your comment,
    It did feel very cool and I was very proud of myself and the other school leaders and house captains.
    Well done to you as well,
    and thank you on the behalf of the Kahikatea
    Ruby, Papakura Central School.

    ReplyDelete