Tuesday 10 November 2015

Thank you Tania

This is a video for Tania to show how much she has helped us. It is also to show what we liked about the whole Learn,Create,Share model. So following that model she has shown us a lot of ways to Learn using digital technology. For Create she has introduced different websites that helps all of us create the way we want to. And for Share she has shown us how to use our blogs properly so that we can share with the wider community. Thank you Tania By Manveen

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you all enough for the time you have spent on putting this together. It is VERY special to me and I like that you have used all of the skills we have been learning to create your individual page. As I said today, I have LOVED being part of your learning journey with digital technologies and exploring Learn, Create, Share together. You are all such amazing learners and have thrived on new challenges, problem solving and risk taking. All of these skills will take you far in life! I have also really enjoyed getting to know you all and will really miss spending time in your classroom. You are very lucky to have an incredible teacher who makes learning SO much fun. Enjoy your last few 4 or 5 weeks at school. Heaps of luck to the Year 6's who are moving on to Intermediate.
    Nga mihi nui Ruma Wha
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jack. I am from South Hornby School. We had Tania too. She is so nice, but in the video I think you could sing the songs a bit clearer so then we can hear it better. Other then that i loved it.

    ReplyDelete