Recipe for Managing Self
Ingredients1 Tbsp. of self-motivation
2 Tsp. of self assessment
1 cup of ''can do" attitude
100 grams of capability
1 litre of independents
2 handful of fun
- Pre heat oven 120 degrees
- Add independents put in self assessment
- Mix until soft and fluffy. then sift reliability and capability together and mix .
- Pour the ''can do" attitude in to the mixture. and mix together.
- Put in oven for 10m to bake bring out of oven and sprinkle 2 handfuls of FUN on top.
Try this recipe and will become INDEPENDENT!